High growth firms are referred to as ‘gazelles’ for the way they are racing ahead, contributing massively to employment growth.
Our judges want to know about your achievements and plans for even more success.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 2 categories
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The category is open to all businesses in Buckinghamshire who commenced business before January 2017
- Entry is FREE
- Entrants must have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self employed
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring
- This category is open to all SME’s in MK and Buckinghamshire who commenced business before 1st January 2017
- If you have won the same category two years in a row, you cannot enter the category again
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted on the official online entry form
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is the Thursday 15th November 2018 at 5pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Night, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend
- The Grand Final takes place on Thursday 14th February 2018 at the Doubletree by Hilton, Milton Keynes.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of two. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Only pay when you have completed your application