This award will be presented to the best female owned business or female who has had a positive impact on a business. They will show how they have exceptional drive to succeed. How have you been integral to making the business or businesses a success.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 2 awards categories
- You may only enter 1 public vote category. If you are nominated in more than one, the first category you are nominated in will be the category chosen.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The category is open to all businesses in Buckinghamshire.
- Entry is FREE
- Entrants must have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self employed
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
- If you have won the same category two years in a row, you cannot enter the category again
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted on the official online entry form
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is the Thursday 7th November 2019 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Night, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of two. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.